We have been asked to comment on the validity of some recent channelings published on the web. While we cannot comment on any individual channeling or channel, here are some useful guidelines on discernment when reading channelings:
- There will always be useful information for everyone.
- The message should be uplifting. Watch for an empowering message - NOT one of fear.
- A channeled message will never ask you to give up your free will.
- A channeled message will never ask you to violate the integrity of what you believe.
- A channeled message will never represent a channeler as being the only source.
- Watch for the fact that the information is normally new information. Beware of the channel that simply re-hashes the old, for they are not channeling anything but the ego of the Human Being. New information is necessary. It is the entire reason for the channel.
- Watch for the fact that channeled information should have spiritual solutions presented. Solutions to life challenges on Earth, via new information, is the purpose of channeling.
Here are some additional thoughts from Lee Carroll, who channels Kryon:
"The next time you sit before a channel or read a transcription, consider these seven items presented above. As you listen to or read the words of a channeler, also try to ask "what is the intent of the human speaking?" Is there any ego or Human agenda? If you detect it... then stop. There cannot be Human ego present for the information to be accurate and true. Spirit demands this of the channeler... I know. I also know from over twelve years of live channeling experience that the message will ALWAYS be filled with love, and not fear. Watch for this!
Do you "recognize" the energy as familiar and feeling like "home?" This is another key. If you don't, and you can't identify with the entity or entities that are channeling through the Human, then perhaps you should pass on the message for now."